Everything Bagel Seasoned Baked Pita chips will take your soup, dip, or salad to the next level!
***This post contains affiliate links. If you click a link and make a purchase, I’ll make a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting this site!
CHRISTMAS IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!
Are you excited? Are you hosting an event? Are you going to an event and planning to bring a side dish? Let me know in the comments!
I’M A DIP PERSON
I’m a dip person. I’m all about a good dip, of course, hummus is a classic. Salsa is always a top choice. And I die for an artichoke and spinach dip.
We can all agree that dips are incredible, right?
But what about the dippers? Dippers! Yeah, that’s a word, right?
When I serve a dip, I typically have a few options for dipping: crusty bread, crackers, pretzels, and fresh pita chips. Fresh pita chips are my favorite with hummus and to be honest I don’t know why they’re often left off the buffet.
They go well with almost any dip, soup, salad, or as a stand alone.
And with just a little bit of Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel Seasoning, these are some next level pita chips.
THESE CHIPS ARE:
- Crunchy on the outside
- Soft on the inside
- Pretty to look at
- + Damn delicious.
TRY THESE BAKED PITA CHIPS WITH:
- Vegan Pumpkin Soup
- Slow Cooker Vegan Wild Rice Soup
- Vegan French Onion Soup with Gruyere
- Instant Pot Split Pea + Red Lentil Soup
- 4 pita pockets or naan
- 4 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp everything but the bagel seasoning blend I like Trader Joe's Brand (linked in the article)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Using a pizza slicer, cut your pitas into 8 wedges — you should end up with about 32 wedges.
- On a parchement-lined baking sheet, spread your pitas evenly and then drizzle the olive oil on top, then sprinkle the seasoning blend. Use your hands to make sure that everything is combined, it's okay if it's not perfect!
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, watching closely until they're slightly brown or until desired done-ness is reached!